Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Slow Real Estate News Day...so...

Here is an interesting take on top 10 cities! At least we didn't land here...how do they figure this stuff out? I did weigh in at the Doctor's office the other day and had lost 7 pounds! So maybe that 7 pounds kept us off the list this year?

Top ten fattest cities...I have to say I am shocked at the number 1 placement!
Click here for the article.

I am a little bit bored...can you tell? I can't show homes, can't really go outside because it is freezing and trying to coax people to go look in this weather, is not a good idea! We did have a group out yesterday in the ice and snow looking and felt so bad that they were freezing all the way back to the airport! Relocation is big in January.

Have a great evening and stay toasty! Susan

No comments: