Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do You Think They Will Extend the Tax Credit?

We certainly hope they will do something, but no one is saying anything! People keep asking me what I think will happen. It is hard to say, but with the weather conditions, it doesn't seem fair since a lot of folks couldn't physically get out to see homes. We are seeing a huge increase in web traffic and part of that is due to a lot of people being stuck in their homes with all of the snow lately. I think when we get closer to the time deadline, there will be a flury of interest in extending the timeframes which only seems fair for this part of the country!

Our group still went out in the snow showing homes and taking care of our listings. I am thankful that we just got some dreary rain instead of another 5-6 inches of snow.

I will keep you updated and hopefully with some positive news! In the meanwhile, I would suggest if you are going to move, then the $6500-8000 tax incentive should motivate you to get going!

Take care, Susan

No comments: