Thursday, May 12, 2011

I am "Goldie Hawn Happy!"

Happiness is doing what you love to do! So, how many of us truly go after what makes you happy? Do you float along and catch the next wave to see where you wash ashore? Goldie does! She makes me laugh, honestly, she does. Her story of how she drove across the country from Maryland with her right door flying open when she turned left made me laugh out loud.

I thought about how I got into the Real Estate business today. I opened up the Columbus Dispatch and called Craig Barone who was interviewing new agents. I went back to school for my license after meeting with him so I really was free spirited back in the day! If you want to be happy, follow your dreams..sometimes that means making a change. If you think you have always loved homes and watch "Househunters" maybe it is time to meet with us and see if a career in Real Estate would make you happy! It would be really hard to be "Goldie Hawn Happy", but if you love what you do, I will take that any day!

Take care, Susan

No comments: