Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wishing Everyone a Wonderful Easter Weekend...

May you all have a wonderful Easter full of joy. I don't know about you, but I kind of miss Easter bonnets. Think we could bring back the cool factor for those flowered bonnets that everyone used to wear? According to my way too cool daughter, that would be a big NO after my sister posted a photo of us in our bonnets on Facebook!

We will be open on Friday and Saturday if you need anything at all. I was thinking today about how thankful I am for a job that I love going to with people on my team that I am happy to call my friends. We have been blessed many times over with great clients and am thankful that we have been given many opportunities to help people find their dream homes.

Enjoy the sunshine!

Take care,
Susan

No comments: