Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gratitudes & Attitudes

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word,

a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring,

all of which have the potential to turn a life around,” - Leo Buscaglia


Today, my sweet clients told me they appreciated my help this week. I went shopping for lighting, track lights, bulbs, switch plates etc. It took a bit of time to find some of the items & had to special order some parts, but it is all part of the job. On top of it I found a wonderful electrician who came and installed everything the day before the open house. It was my pleasure to help them, yet so many times we find that we just don't get a small "thank you" when you do something outside the box. So, once again, I am happy my Home Economics degree came in handy! But, most of all, it is so nice to know that those extra things you go out of your way to do are appreciated! Of course our clients know we apprecitate them!

Happy Sunday Evening! Susan

No comments: